SIT BACK AND RELAX T&CS
1. Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry).
2. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. The entrant is responsible for ensuring their familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
4. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry, even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded the Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The playing of a gaming machine does not enable you to enter or participate in this promotion.
7. The Promoter warrants that participation in the Promotion does not require the entrant to agree to receive any gaming machine advertising (as defined in section 5.7.5(3) of the Gambling Regulation Act2003 (Vic) (the GRA)).
8. The Promoter is Ballarat Golf Club 1800 Sturt Street Alfredton 3350, ABN 49867479929
9. The Venue is Ballarat Golf Club 1800 Sturt Street Alfredton 3350 (the Venue)
10. The Promotion will commence at 10:00 AEDT on Monday 19th August 2019 and conclude at 20:00 AEDT on Friday 27th September.
WHO CAN ENTER (ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS)
11. Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian residents, aged 18 years and over, who are members of the Diamond Rewards program at the Ballarat Golf Club.
a. Contractors of the Promoter, related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the Major Prize).
b. Management, employees, directors, spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of any one or any entity referred to in paragraph 9(a).
c. Members who are currently excluded (whether it be self-excluded or otherwise) from the venue or any part of the venue in which the promotion is taking place.
HOW TO ENTER
12. To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. purchase any food or beverage item; or
b. swipe their membership card at the kiosk
13. Eligible Entrants may print a maximum of six (6) Qualifying Entries per day from the kiosk. This consists of one entry per day on swiping of the venue membership kiosk and a limit of 5 entries per day via the venue point-of-sale.
14. Entry is at the venue only.
15. Copied entries will not be accepted.
16. The barrel will be emptied of all qualifying entries at the completion of each Friday night entrant draw.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
18. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
19. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s barrel and not the time of transmission by the Eligible Entrant.
20. If the Promoter requests, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, and eligibility to enter the Promotion.
21. If the Eligible Entrant is not able to be present at The Final Reveal Giveaway Night they may appoint a friend or relative to act as a proxy on their behalf. If the Eligible Entrant is unable to find a friend or relative to act as a proxy they can ask a representative of the club to act as their proxy on their behalf (Eligible Proxy).
23. The Major Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its absolute satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant or Eligible Proxy cannot provide suitable validation or verification, they will forfeit the Major Prize and no substitute will be offered.
24. In order to claim the Major Prize, the Major Prize winner will be required to sign a Promotion participation agreement on terms determined by the Promoter, including but not limited to:
a. confirming their eligibility to enter the Promotion and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
b. providing a release and indemnity in favour of the Promoter in respect of their participation in the Promotion and the Major Prize; and
c. allowing the Promoter to use photographs for its own use and the use of the provider of the Major Prize’s use.
WINNER DETERMINATION AND PRIZE INFORMATION
25. Weekly entrant draws for The Final Reveal will be held every Tuesday and Friday nights at 8pm. The promoter will draw 5 qualifying entries out of the barrel on each evening totaling 60 finalists (Qualifying Entrants).
26. The 60 entrant finalists will each receive 1000 bonus points if they are present when they are drawn on either Tuesday or Friday night draws, in addition to an invitation to The Final Reveal to be held on Monday 30th September 2019.
27. The weekly finalist draws total prizes consist of the following:
a. Maximum of $600 worth of bonus points (60 lots of 1000 points, only if present on the night)
b. 60 Invitations to The Final Reveal
28. The Final Reveal prizes consist of the following:
a. 20% off food and beverage bill for all dining in the Greenside Bistro
b. 9 runners up prizes, valued at $450
c. The Major Prize valued at $6000
29. The Final Reveal barrel draw will open at 7:00pm on Monday 30th September and close at 8:00pm Monday 30th September 2019.
30. Final 10 entrants will be drawn between 8:00pm and 8:15pm. Each entrant will then be re-drawn to determine choosing order.
31. This process will eliminate up to 50 Qualifying Entrants.
32. The 9 remaining Qualifying Entrants will win a prize pack to the value of $50 each.
33. At 8:30pm the Major Prize will be drawn.
34. The promoter is not responsible for any ancillary costs of redeeming The Major Prize.
35. The Major Prize winner must collect the Major Prize from the Venue.
36. Any costs incurred in collection of the Major Prize are the sole responsibility of the Major Prize winner.
37. The Major Prize must be collected by 5pm on Monday 14th October, 2019.
38. Should the Major Prize be unavailable for any reason, The Promoter reserves the right to provide a prize of equal value.
39. The Ballarat Golf Club will set up the initial meeting for the Major Prize winner and Legacy Landscapes/DMC Property Maintenance. Following this, all details of the Major Prize will need to be finalised by 31/12/19.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNER
40. The Major Prize winner/proxy must be present at The Final Reveal to accept the Major Prize.
41. The Major Prize winner’s details will be published on the Venue website from the next business day after confirmation with the prize winner of their win, for a period of at least 28 days after their respective prize win dates.
42. The Major Prize is to the value of $6000.
43. The major prize consists of a home and/or garden services package through Legacy Landscapes/DMC Property Maintenance. The services included in this prize are to be agreed upon by the Major Prize winner and Legacy Landscapes/DMC Property Maintenance, and remain up to the value of $6000.
44. If more than one person attempts to claim the Major Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
45. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Major Prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
46. The Promoter shall not be liable for the Major Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way after it has been released to the winner.
47. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or that the Promoter’s Venue will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
48. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
49. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Major Prize.
50. The Major Prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any and all Promotion activities (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the Major Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
51. When an Eligible Entrant submits any materials for the Promotion, the entrant, grants the Promoter, and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such materials for any purpose without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Eligible Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
52. Eligible Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for their submissions. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
53. All information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting and verifying the winner and awarding the Prize.
55. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, and to Australian regulatory authorities.
56. If an entrant does not provide accurate information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
57. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012) as well as any other applicable laws.
58. Except for any implied condition or warranty (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee) the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (“Non Excludable Condition”), the Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms, implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for any liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss, damage, cost, expense, damage or claim suffered, sustained or incurred (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or the Prize, including (without limitation) the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax implications; (f) the cancellation or postponement of an event which constitutes the prize; and/or (g) the Prize or use of the Prize
59. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or ineligible entries.
60. All Prize values are in Australian dollars. Promotional pictures may not represent the actual prize.
61. Any further enquiries should be directed to the Promoter.
62. The laws of the state of Victoria govern the Promotion