Ballarat Golf Club employs over 50 staff in a wide variety of positions including front of house, back of house, gaming, administrative & golf course maintenance.
Ballarat Golf Club is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Positions Available
Full Time Chef or Cook
We are seeking great team players who are motivated and efficient with a passion for food to join our team. If you would like to work in a high volume and fast-paced environment in a great regional Club this may be the job for you!
A good working knowledge of the following areas will be highly regarded:
- Knowledge of food safety
- Planning and organization skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and a passion for food
- Experience in a high volume bistro or similar
- Strong service skills
Part Time/Casual Kitchenhands
We are seeking highly motivated and flexible kitchenhands who are eager to work in a busy environment supporting our chefs and daily kitchen operations.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Washing dishes and equipment
- Stacking and storing all crockery, pots, pans and other kitchen equipment.
- Assist with keeping the kitchen and equipment clean and in a safe working condition.
Broadly, working hours range from 12pm to 4pm and 5pm to 10pm, however flexibility of shifts is important.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Full Time Duty Manager
We are seeking a well presented & passionate person who will be responsible for gaming room operations whilst overseeing bistro and functions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Minimum 2 years experience in Gaming
- Experience in a supervisory role or role similar
- Knowledge of food & beverage service and operations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- A current RSA, RSG & Victorian Gaming License is essential.
You must have day, evening & weekend availability with the club offering a rotating roster including a 4 day weekend off every month.
If you have proven success in a hospitality management or supervisory role, ideally gaming, strong leadership and a professional outlook then we would love to hear from you.