The Ballarat Golf Club Courtesy Bus will run every Friday & Saturday between 5pm to Late. Our great friends at Ballarat Mazda have sponsored the bus that will be available for Pick up and Drop home to and from the club.
All you have to do is call the club on 5338 3000 to book your ride. The bus will cover the areas shown below on the map.
See below the map for the Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The Courtesy Bus service is provided by the Club for members, their guests and visitors of the Club and is not a public transport service.
- People using the bus must patronise the club.
- The driver can at all times request the name and address of a patron when boarding the bus.
- People under 18 years old must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Club dress and behaviour standards apply to the courtesy bus.
- No consumption of food or drinks on the bus.
- For the comfort of customers, the bus is a non-smoking area.
- Seatbelts must be worn by everyone when the bus is moving.
- Loud, unruly & disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- The courtesy bus can only pick up and drop off within the indicated 5km radius.
- The route for pick-up and drop-off will be determined by the driver.
- It is the driver’s responsibility to schedule trips taking into consideration the residential address, time of day and traffic conditions.
- The bus will operate Thursday to Saturday evenings at the specified times. The club reserves the right to change the schedule at any time.
- The club will make every effort to pick up at your residence at your preferred booking time however, due to volume of bookings at certain times, no guarantees can be made.
- Please listen for the bus departure call over the PA system when waiting to be taken home.
- Departure times vary & may not always be announced as it is sometimes dependant on scheduled pick up times.
- The courtesy bus will usually depart on the half hour or hour.