Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 124th Annual General Meeting will be held in the clubhouse on Monday 25th of March, 2019 at 7:00 PM
BUSINESS TO BE CONSIDERED
- Confirmation of the minutes of:
- The Annual General Meeting held 26th of March, 2018
- Receive and Adopt Annual Report, Revenue Statement and Balance Sheet for the year ended 31st December 2018
- Special Business
- Members approve a change to the Rules of the Club as follows:
Insert into Rule 10.
10.1 (1) The Board may at its discretion from time to time establish different age brackets within the Young Adult Members category of membership as listed in the General Body solely for the purpose of determining, if it so decides, different annual subscriptions and any associated levies for these age brackets.
Directors Positions Vacant
The following Directors terms of appointment cease at the meeting.
John King, Gilbert Fryatt, Barclay Dowling, Lesa Gray
2019 AGM and Board Elections
Nominations have now closed for the 4 vacant Directors positions.
6 nominations have been received. These are from:
- Cameron Bryce - Click for Bio
- Barclay Dowling - Click for Bio
- Michael Erbacher - Click for Bio
- Gilbert Fryatt - Click for Bio
- Lesa Gray - Click for Bio
- John King - Click for Bio
As has been advised in the past elections will take place electronically using True Vote.
- Eligible members that have a supplied the club with a valid Email address will receive via email all elections details including how to cast their online vote .
- Eligible members that have not supplied the club with an email address will receive via Australia Post all elections details including how to cast their online vote.
Should you have any questions please contact the office.
15th February 2019