The 2019 Ballarat Golf Club 109th Annual Tournament will run from Staurday 16th to Sunday 24th November.
The tournament will kick off with Super Saturday and then run through to the following Sunday with our Par 3 Ambrose event. This year we have added 3 new events, Night Golf, Gentsomes and a stableford event with Cricket scoring.
Please make sure you get your entry form into the club as soon as possible and please note entries will only be accepted with full payment.
Enjoy a huge week of golf.
Draws and Results for the week
- Event 1 - Saturday 16th - Men's Team of 4 Stableford - Draw
- Event 2 - Saturday 16th - Men's 4 Person Ambrose - Draw
- Event 3 - Sunday 17th - Mixed Team of 2 4BBB Stableford - Draw
- Event 4 - Monday 18th - Women's Stroke/ Stableford - Draw
- Event 5 - Tuesday 19th - Open Veteran Stableford - Draw
- Event 6 - Wednesday 20th - Women Team of 4 Ambrose
- Event 7 - Wednesday 20th - Men Single Stableford
- Event 8 - Thursday 21st - Open 4BBB Stableford
- Event 9 - Friday Night 22nd - Par 3 Night Golf
- Event 10 - Saturday 23rd - Teams of 4 Gentsome
- Event 11 - Saturday 23rd - Team of 4 Stableford - Cricket
- Event 12 - Sunday 24th - Team of 4 Open Par 3 Ambrose
Draws updated 15/11/19
Details for Event 11 - Teams of 4 Stableford "Cricket"
- All players play stableford.
- Record all scores on 1 score card.
- Add all stableford scores together for each hole.
- If one or more team members has a wipe on a hole this is one wicket
- Each team is allowed 10 holes with a wipe – 10 wickets.
- If a team has a wipe on 10 holes their score will only be added up to and including their 10th wipe.
- If a team wipes all ten holes prior to completing 18 it should continue to record it’s score for all 18 holes for the in conjunction competition.
- Their end score will be added together and will be displayed like a cricket score. I.E. They have had a wipe on 7 holes and their total score is 156 so they will have 7/156.
- Count-backs will be based on total wickets lost followed by holes wickets were lost on.
- See below for a scorecard examples: