COVID-19 UPDATE - Changes to Golf & Hospitality - 27th September 2021
Commencing tomorrow - FRIDAY is the next step on the Victorian Governments ROADMAP which was advised via email yesterday. (If you have not read or received it click here for a copy).
A reminder of some KEY POINTS:
- A new QR code for the COURSE (and entry / proshop areas) will be used from tomorrow.
- You will need to SCAN THIS CODE when accessing these areas.
- You will need show the pro-shop that you have scanned in.
- No use of any practice facilities unless double vaccinated unless having a lesson with a club professional.
If you wish to use ANY of the hospitality areas:
- You will need to be double vaccinated.
- You will need to leave the course area and then enter using through the main clubhouse entry – this includes for entry to the outside hospitality area.
- You will need to scan the Club code on entry
- You will need to show proof of scan and double fax to staff before taking a seat.
- You CAN order at the bar but MUST return to your seat where you order will be delivered.
- SAVE both the Course and Clubhouse codes as favourites on the Services Victoria app. You can then simply click on the favourites rather than scan when you enter and it will register your attendance as if scanned.
- Link your vaccination status to the Service Victoria App. CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
- To those of you who have sent in copies of your vaccination status.
- NOTE PLEASE that these are recorded for use BUT you still need to confirm vaccination status on each visit to the hospitality areas to comply with the Government regulations.