URGENT COVID-19 UPDATE - Changes to Golf & Hospitality - 11th June 2021
A number of further announcements were made today changing restrictions to activities in Regional Victoria.
These changes allow for a number of operational changes within the Club commencing from this Friday as follows:
The impact on golf is as follows:
- 150 on course at any time. (There are a number of other items linked to this but for our course and number management this is the most applicable number to us.)
- 18 hole play allowed
- Friday's time-sheet will have additional slots to provide for extra players.
- Other time-sheets return to "normal" but with 10min intervals instead of 8mins.
- Competitions to resume.
- Golfers to still arrive 10mins prior to tee time only.
- Putting Green open to golfer on way their tee from arrival (above) only.
- All other practice facilities remain closed pending further clarification from authorities.
- Some training facilities are open for professional coaching.
- You must continue to use the QR code check in.
- Melbourne residents are not allowed to attend the any area of the Club.
CHANGES TO SCHEDULED EVENTS
- Men's Monthly Medal to be played on Saturday 19th June.
- Round 2 of Marines Cup to be played on Saturday 19th June in conjunction with Monthly Medal.
- Men's HF Owen Top 16 Playoff to be played on Sunday 20th June as per time-sheet bookings. (Participants will be emailed separately also with the draw)
- June Mixed Evens are cancelled.
- Women's Winter Cup to be played on Wednesday 16th. Numbers will be confirmed over the next 2 days and details of the running event advised.
The Club appreciates that these changes may have a negative impact on some players participation in events. As previously advised and with current restrictions in place we have limited options.
- Open for seated service only with a maximum patron cap of 75 people indoors per venue
- Group sizes remain at a maximum of 10 people.
- Density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm applies
- The Club are at this point retaining two sitting times in the bistro -
- Lunch - 11:30 to 1:00 and 1:00 to 2:30
- Dinner - 5:30 to 7:00 and 7:15 to 9:00
- Please book to ensure you can enjoy our new menu!
ELECTRONIC GAMING: OPEN
- Open to a maximum of 50 people per venue within the overall hospitality cap. Density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm applies. Additional controls apply to spacing of gaming. PLEASE NOTE the actual number of patrons allowed in our gaming room is dependent upon further details yet to be received and other numbers within the clubhouse.
- Must be carried at all times. Must be worn indoors except if at home, or if an exception applies. Must be worn outdoors where 1.5 metres physical distancing cannot be maintained
As further changes, details or other clarification be received we will advise you as soon as possible.